The Biological Computational and Research Process Laboratory (BCPL) is a new research unit of CPERI, established in 2014.
- High-performance computational analysis for biological systems engineering
- App development for energy, environment, security, biochemical processes & synthetic biology
- Advanced research in mainstream computational biology, algorithms and databases
- Collaborative research in translational bioinformatics, variomics and exposomics
- Exploratory research at the interface of chemical engineering & biomolecular research
Innovative services for genomic technology, analysis & synthesis for biotechnology