On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to cordially invite you in the International Conference “Hydrogen Energy for Life” on Hydrogen Economy and Production, which will be held in Thessaloniki (Greece) on 24 May, 2012. This conference is funded by the LIFE+ BIOFUELS-2G project (http://www.biofuels2g.gr).
A key component of the BIOFUELS-2G project is a hydrolytic solar hydrogen production unit, which was designed and constructed in CERTH to demonstrate the potential of employing renewable hydrogen for increasing the sustainability of 2nd generation biofuels production. Driven by this incentive, the H2Life conference aims to:
- Highlight promising R&D activities in the fields of renewable hydrogen production
- Outline recent demonstration projects of highlighting hydrogen utilization as energy carrier
- Promote networking between academic and industrial stakeholders and
- Initiate Private-Public Partnerships (PPPs) on the above issues
The agenda includes:
- LIFE program Open Day presentation
- Special Anniversary Happening
- Biofuels-2G Project presentation
- R&D – Demo Projects presentations on hydrogen economy and production
- Roundtable discussion on the future of renewable H2 and hydrogen economy
During the event a tour at the hydrogen production site will be held with a live demonstration of the Biofuels-2G production process. This event is employed as 20th year anniversary event of LIFE program.